Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 20

If anyone out there needs to enhance their erection, or even increase the payload of their ejaculate, I know the guy for you. One of our salesmen is a very hardworking entrepreneur. I hope the meaning of hardworking wasn't lost on anyone. Because he's there if anything is in need of a quick stiffening. He sells the pills that you can buy from the spam folder of your email. You know, for kids!
I think I've completely acclimated to the sex Sex SERX environment. It used to be annoying and uncomfortable to hear the Amber Rade noises blaring from computer speakers. Now the only thing that's annoying and uncomfortable is how little guidance I'm getting. I must be spoiled from university, but I wish I had a design authority in house. Of course that would negate my purpose there, but I'll be the first to admit I have a lot to learn. The best I can do is explore my technical boundaries without guidance. Slowly, in the dark. I cannot complain about getting paid for that.

No comments: